Chilango, the premium Mexican food brand, is for looking for Crew Members for our small delivery-only Vibrant kitchen in Canary Wharf. Chilango is a dynamic, fast-growing company operating a small chain of (awesome) Mexican restaurants and delivery kitchens with sites in London, Brighton and Manchester.
We’re really proud of our team and spend a lot of time and energy choosing the right people to work with us. If you have high principles, a great sense of fun, an off-beat approach to life and a real determination to succeed then you’re in the right place.
This role is focused on providing Gold Standard menu items for delivery only, which will be cooked to order and packaged ready to be delivered via Deliveroo.
Our Crew Members learn how to make our homemade guacamole and salsas, cook up fresh ingredients in the kitchen, build our meal boxes and roll the ultimate burritos ready to be delivered to happy customers nearby.
A typical day includes:
- Putting away deliveries and doing temperature checks
- Preparing fresh produce ready for service (washing, chopping, blending etc)
- Cooking fresh ingredients for our boxes and burritos
- Keeping on top of the washing up- we all clean as we go!
- Working on the line to package up our delicious food
We’re all about Mexi-can (not Mexi-can’t!), so if you have a big smile and a willingness to learn we have a space for you even if you have no prior experience- our industry-leading training programme will support you every step of the way.
What we offer
We have opportunities for full time and part time roles, which include daytimes, evenings and weekends. While fully flexible candidates are preferred, we may be able to accommodate specific requests to work around childcare, studies or similar commitments.
Sound like your kind of place? Read on below for a list of our awesome perks and benefits:
- £10.30 per hour including bonus (regardless of age) *bonus is capped at 40 hours
- Guaranteed hours each week
- Payment every two weeks
- Discretionary Quarterly Bonus scheme and recognition awards
- Share of Deliveroo tips
- Paid breaks
- Delicious free meal on shift
- 50 % Friends and Family discount
- Nest Pension scheme
- Industry-leading training programme- we help you through every step!
- Huge internal progression opportunities- 90% of our managers started off as rookies (new crew members) and have been developed in the business
- Open and transparent pay structure
- Earn up to £400 through our Refer a Friend scheme
- Festival of Vibrancy- a big company celebration!
- Guaranteed day off on your birthday
We recognize that Vibrancy comes in many forms, and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive Chilango family where everyone feels proud of who they are and free to express their individuality. We welcome applications from people from underrepresented backgrounds, as our philosophy for our people is the same as that for our food- it’s the combination of different flavours which makes it amazing!