Are you looking for a role to suit your vibrant personality? Look no further! If you have high principles, a great sense of fun, an off-beat approach to life and with a real determination to succeed then you’re in the right place.
Chilango is a dynamic, fast-growing company with big ambitions and opportunities to match. Known for our fresh, boldly flavoured Mexican food and an open-plan kitchen that puts everything on show, we’re really proud of our team and spend a lot of time and energy choosing the right people to work with us.
We have opportunities across our restaurants covering Monday to Friday daytime *selective restaurants only, evenings and/ or weekends. While fully flexible candidates are preferred, we may be able to accommodate specific requests (depending on the location) to work around childcare, studies or similar commitments.
We’re all about Mexi-can (not Mexi-can’t!), so if you have a big smile and a willingness to learn we have a space for you even if you have no prior experience- our industry-leading training programme will support you every step of the way.
Our Crew Members learn how to make our homemade guac and salsas, cook up fresh ingredients in the kitchen and roll the ultimate burritos on the line.
Sound like your kind of place? Read on below for a list of our awesome perks and benefits:
- Starting rate of £10.30 per hour regardless of age (including bonus) *bonus capped at 40 hours per week
- Guaranteed hours each week
- Payment every two weeks
- Discretionary Quarterly Bonus scheme and recognition awards
- Share of Deliveroo tips
- Paid breaks
- Delicious free meal on shift
- 50 % Friends and Family discount
- Nest Pension scheme
- Industry-leading training programme- we help you through every step!
- Huge internal progression opportunities- 90% of our managers started off as rookies and have been developed in the business
- Open and transparent pay structure
- Earn up to £400 through our Refer a Friend scheme
- Festival of Vibrancy- a big company celebration!
- Guaranteed day off on your birthday
- Rookie Welcome pack
We recognize that Vibrancy comes in many forms, and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive Chilango family where everyone feels proud of who they are and free to express their individuality. We welcome applications from people from underrepresented backgrounds, as our philosophy for our people is the same as that for our food- it’s the combination of different flavours which makes it amazing!