Chilango, the premium Mexican food brand, is for looking for an amazing Assistant Manager for our fast-paced and vibrant QSR restaurant in central Manchester. Chilango is a dynamic, fast-growing company operating a small chain of (awesome) Mexican restaurants and delivery kitchens with sites in London, Reading, Brighton and Manchester.
We’re really proud of our team and spend a lot of time and energy choosing the right people to work with us. If you have high principles, a great sense of fun, an off-beat approach to life and a real determination to succeed then you’re in the right place.
What we’re looking for:
- A Confident and hands on Assistant Manager with experience in a QSR environment
- A real ‘people person’, who enjoys helping the GM to build and develop their team
- Someone passionate about providing high-quality, delicious food to our guests
- Experience handling a high volume of food delivery orders
- Experience ordering supplies and performing regular food safety checks
- Capable of completing weekly stock counts and handling potential maintenance issues
- Experience organizing rotas and handling ER Issues
- A VIBRANT person with a positive and proactive outlook to life!
These roles include both evening and weekend work, and applicants will need to be available full time (45 hours per week).
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary (£25-27k DOE)
- Discretionary Quarterly Bonus scheme and recognition awards
- Paid breaks
- Delicious free meal on shift
- 50% Friends and Family discount
- Nest Pension scheme
- Industry-leading Management induction and training programme- we help you through every step!
- Huge internal progression opportunities- we are a dynamic, fast-growing company with big ambitions and opportunities to match!
- Earn up to £400 through our Refer a Friend scheme
- Festival of Vibrancy- a big company celebration!
- Guaranteed day off on your birthday
We recognize that Vibrancy comes in many forms, and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive Chilango family where everyone feels proud of who they are and free to express their individuality. We welcome applications from people from underrepresented backgrounds, as our philosophy for our people is the same as that for our food- it’s the combination of different flavours which makes it amazing!