Chilango, the premium Mexican food brand, is for looking for Kitchen Managers for our small delivery-only Vibrant kitchens in locations across London.
We operate a small chain of (awesome) Mexican restaurants and delivery kitchens with sites in London, Reading, Brighton and Manchester.
This role is focused on providing Gold Standard menu items for delivery only, which will be cooked to order and packaged ready to be delivered via Deliveroo.
Who we are looking for:
- A confident and hands on manager with experience in a QSR kitchen environment (for example, managing a restaurant for a major QSR fast food brand)
- A real ‘people person’, who enjoys building and developing their team
- Someone passionate about providing high-quality, delicious food
- Experience handling a high volume of food delivery orders
- Experience ordering supplies and performing regular food safety checks
- Capable of completing weekly stock counts and handling potential maintenance issues
- Experience organising rotas and handling basic ER issues
- A VIBRANT person with a positive and proactive outlook to life!
This role includes both evening and weekend work, and applicants will need to be available full time (42 hours + per week).
Why you should come and work for us:
- A competitive salary (£25 to £28k DOE)
- Discretionary Quarterly Bonus scheme and recognition awards
- Paid breaks
- Delicious free meal on shift
- 50% Friends and Family discount
- Nest Pension scheme
- Industry-leading Management training programme- we help you through every step!
- Huge internal progression opportunities- we are a dynamic, fast-growing company with big ambitions and opportunities to match!
- Earn up to £400 through our Refer a Friend scheme
- Festival of Vibrancy- a big company celebration!
- Guaranteed day off on your birthday
We recognize that Vibrancy comes in many forms, and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive Chilango family where everyone feels proud of who they are and free to express their individuality. We welcome applications from people from underrepresented backgrounds, as our philosophy for our people is the same as that for our food- it’s the combination of different flavours which makes it amazing!
A full job description is available upon request.